The Ronald McDonald House is a “home away from home” for families with seriously ill children. They provide housing for these families so they can stay close by their hospitalized child at little or no cost.
The Ronald McDonald House believes that families are stronger when they are together, and their presence helps a sick child heal faster and cope better. Last year, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester, NY, supported more than 900 families and children, all because of the love and generous donations of their donors and volunteers.
Our agency wants to help the fulfill the Ronald McDonald House wish list. We are currently collecting cleaning supplies, grocery items, gift cards and many more. Items needed the most at this time are paper towels, Kleenex and snack food. See the entire list below.
Stop by our Rochester location to drop off these items:
1100 Long Pond Rd, Suite 119
Rochester, NY 14626
To help these families, refer a friend to our agency and we'll donate $10, on your behalf, to buy these essential items.
Mark and Nicole DiRaddo
Ronald McDonald House Wish List
Listed below are items that the Ronald McDonald Housed currently need to serve our families. Please remember that the Houses are just like your home, and we can use many of the same items that you use. We do ask that items are new for the health and safety of our guests and volunteers. Due to stringent health codes, please don't forget to check your expiration dates.
- Paper towels
- Trash bags (8-, 13- and 55-gallon sizes)
- Soft scrubbing cleansers
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Swiffer™ Sweeper wet cloths
- Zipper-type storage bags (1- and 2 ½-gallon sizes)
- Food Wraps (plastic wrap and foil)
- Foaming bathroom cleaner
- Laundry stain treatment products
- Disposable/Food Prep gloves
- Disposable bathroom cups
- Fruit and cereal bars
- Individual fruit and pudding cups
- Toaster pastries
- Fresh fruit
- Individual microwave meals (Easy Mac)
- Single-serving cereal boxes
- Individually packaged trail mix, nuts, raisins
- Lunch meat & Cheese
- Hot Chocolate
- Individually packaged snack foods (chips, etc.)
- Gift cards (Wegmans, Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, gas cards)
- Postage stamps (forever stamps)
- Dorm Sized Refrigerators
MOST NEEDED ITEMS
- Paper towels
- Individual-sized snack foods (chips, trail mix, cookies, etc)